Focus Supported Living Foundation
The Focus Supported Living Foundation was established to provide opportunities for donations, sponsors and bequests to further the work of Focus ACT. It is independent from Focus ACT and governed by a separate volunteer Board of Directors. The Foundation has Deductible Gift Recipient status.
Since it began in 2009, the Foundation has provided financial assistance for the people with an intellectual disability it supports. Without the Foundation’s help, people would not have been able to:
- Attend Canberra’s annual celebrations for the International Day of People with Disability in December
- Undergo individual comprehensive health assessments
- Purchase household items including furniture
- Buy much-needed clothing
- Participate in exercise programs
- Pay for some personal transport
Your contribution to the Focus Supported Living Foundation will help people with intellectual disability in many ways.