The Focus ACT team is dedicated and trained to assist people with disability to achieve their goals. We have a small team of staff who manage our business, with the majority of staff involved in coordinating and delivering over 60,000 hours of support annually.
At Focus, we believe that contributing positively to life in the community is central to the way we do business. Our staff are dedicated to the highest standards in all our work. Quality is the uncompromising standard for our actions, and it flows from our passion and pride in supporting people with intellectual disability in the Canberra community.
Quality work, which results from the personal efforts of staff, is the first ingredient of quality service and the source of our reputation for high standards.
Management and Support Team
- Warren Jansen – General Manager
- Jackie Stafford – Office Manager
- Lisa Gori – Administrative Assistant
- Annie Drage – QA & Relationships Manager
- Janet Agustin – Quality and Systems Manager
- Bernie Humphrey – Senior Coordinator
- Randall Kerr – Coordinator
- Jenny Adams – Coordinator
- Carly Bell – Coordinator
- Belinda Garcia – Coordinator
- A team of over 50 dedicated support staff assist people with disability to live in their own home.
Dietitian and Nutrition Services:
- Shannon Butler– Accredited Practising Dietitian