Are you interested in joining the Focus ACT team?
Benefits of a career with us include:
- Making a real difference to the lives of people with a disability
- Gaining a nationally recognised qualification
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible hours including the possibility for part time work, day, evening and sleepover shifts, weekday and weekend work
- Healthy work-life balance
- Employee benefits such as long service leave (pro rata) after five years’ employment in the ACT community sector
We offer all our employees:
- The opportunity to fully understand their career goals and the support to achieve them
- Quality training through our nationally accredited partners
- In-house training programs and mentoring
- A culture of continual learning and development
We are an equal opportunity employer and we actively recruit a diverse workforce. We value staff from all cultural backgrounds and who speak languages other than English.
Where are positions located?
Our head office is in Deakin, ACT. However, Focus provides support services to clients throughout the whole of the ACT.