Careers with Focus ACT
We are always looking for great talent to support our clients at Focus ACT.
- Please go to Current Employment Vacancies to apply for positions currently available.
- If there are no suitable vacancies current, please leave an Expression of Interest, including any work experience you have working with people with disabilities, and an up-to-date CV.
Please contact our Talent Development Analyst on our office number if you have questions about careers with Focus ACT.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PEOPLE WITH DISABILITY
Focus ACT supports people with mild to moderate intellectual disabilities to find a place to live and to manage and achieve full lives within the ACT community.
- People are valued as individuals;
- Everyone is treated with respect;
- People are supported to achieve their goals;
- Support is flexible and sustainable;
- Focus ACT is accountable and ethical
Our beliefs/ philosophy
- People are capable of achieving a fulfilling lifestyle
- People should live in conditions that are safe and secure
- People should be encouraged to develop meaningful relationships and participate in the community
- People should have opportunities to explore their independence
Our approach- how we work
- We facilitate and work with our clients to live their best lives, directed by their preferences and needs, through listening and understanding;
- We work to understand and accept the communication of the people we support to positively explore their abilities.