Careers with Focus
We are a market leading organisation that is constantly seeking expressions of interest from qualified support workers to join our exceptional team.
Our support workers work with and support our clients to live as independently as possible. Support workers assist our clients to identify and achieve their goals through practical approaches to client care.
- Individual Support
- Personal care
- Social activity
- Any needs that our clients have to live independently and achieve their personal goals
Why choose Focus?
The Focus ACT team is dedicated and trained to assist people to achieve their goals. We have a small team of staff who manage our business, with the majority of staff involved in coordinating and delivering over 140,000 hours of support annually. At Focus, we believe that contributing positively to life in the community is central to the way we do business.
Our staff are dedicated to the highest standard of care in all our work. Quality is the uncompromising standard for our actions—it flows from our passion and pride in supporting people to achieve their goals and contributing in the community.
Ready to work with us?
Focus ACT has an extremely high level of service and great reputation in the community. As such, we hire exceptional support workers with the following requirements:
- WWVP (or eligibility to get one)
- Police Check (or willing to undertake one)
- A valid Australian Drivers License
- Full working rights in Australia
- Current First Aid and CPR qualifications
- Industry Qualification in Disability or Mental Health
- Certain minimum training requirements depending on role