The Focus ACT team is dedicated and trained to assist people with disability to achieve their goals. We have a small team of staff who manage our business, with the majority of staff involved in coordinating and delivering over 111,000 hours of support annually.
At Focus, we believe that contributing positively to life in the community is central to the way we do business. Our staff are dedicated to the highest standards in all our work. Quality is the uncompromising standard for our actions, and it flows from our passion and pride in supporting people with intellectual disability in the Canberra community.
Quality work, which results from the personal efforts of staff, is the first ingredient of quality service and the source of our reputation for high standards.
Management and Support Team
- Marco Xuereb – Chief Executive Officer
- Carsten Shaw – Acting Chief Operating Officer
- Jackie Stafford – Office Manager
- Janet Agustin – Quality and Systems Manager
- Mark Marlor – Business Development and Asset Manager
- Nora Stewart – Talent Development Analyst
- Lisa Gori – Administrative Assistant
- Jenny Adams – Senior Coordinator
- Randall Kerr – Coordinator
- Bernice Akachili – Coordinator
- Carly Bell – Coordinator
- Belinda Garcia – Coordinator
- Veronica Ivonne Sanchez Chaparro – Client Liaison Officer
- Ganiyu Amusan – Client Liaison Officer
- Kara Stevens – Client Liaison Officer
- A team of over 70 dedicated support staff assist people with disability to live in their own home.
Allied Health Services:
- Shannon Butler– Accredited Practising Dietitian
- Felix Liu – Accredited Practising Dietitian